METHOD FOR LEMON VINAIGRETTE:
1. In a stainless steel bowl, whisk together all ingredients well, except oils.
2. Slowly whisk in oil until vinaigrette comes together.
METHOD FOR FISH:
1. Spread 1 Tbsp of lemon vinaigrette on each side of the branzino.
2. Season each side with kosher salt and pepper, one hour before grilling.
3. Turn on the grill to medium hot heat about 20 minutes prior to grilling.
4. Brush the grill grates well.
5. Lightly spray the grill with pan spray.
6. Grill lemon halves flat side down for 1 minute and set aside.
7. Mix chopped herbs together.
8. Grill each piece of branzino top side down for 2 minutes, and then rotate 45 degrees and grill for another 2 minutes, making nice grill marks.
9. Carefully flip over the fish on the skin side and grill for another 2 minutes.
10. Transfer to 2 large plates.
11. Top with 1 ½ tsp of chopped herbs, 1 tsp capers and 2 tsp of lemon vinaigrette per fish.
12. Garnish with grilled lemon halves.
Prep 20m | Cook 10m | Ready 30m