Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken
"This dish is hearty and filled with exquisite flavours, Serve this with a nice cup of white wine and indulge! "
- 4 Chicken Breasts (thaw)
- 8 Bacon Strips (thaw)
- 2 Seafood Cakes (thaw)
- 1 Bunch of Asparagus (1Lb ~ 12-16pcs)
- 2 cups Alfredo Sauce
- Preheat oven at 400F
Mix Butter & Garlic. Spread at the bottom of a casserole
Clean asparagus and lay in casserole.
Sprinkle salt and pepper. Leave aside.
- With knife, cut the chicken horizontally, making the chicken open up like a butterfly. Put chicken in between a plastic liner. Use a mallet and flatten the chicken.Scoop 3 tbsp (or more to your liking) of Seafood Cake mix onto the flatten chicken. Wrap Chicken around the stuffing.
Wrap chicken with 2 strips of bacon, making sure that the chicken breast holds the stuffing properly.
- Lay chicken on top of asparagus. Bake for 40 minutes.
After 40 mins, raise temperature to broil or 500F.
Leave casserole in oven for 5 more minutes until bacon crisps up.
- Empty Alfredo sauce in a pot and place on stove top on medium heat. Warm up the sauce and add white wine. Reduce to sauce consistency.
- Place asparagus & chicken on plate and add alfredo on top. Ready to serve!
Prep 20m | Cook 45m | Ready 1h5m
- 1/2 cup White wine (dry)
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tbsp garlic
- 1tsp Salt
- 1tsp Pepper